It’s almost that time of the year again; you need to start thinking about your corporate holiday cards. Picking the right card for your clients or employees is the easy part. You might find yourself at a loss for words when deciding on the right corporate Christmas card message to write in your business holiday cards. How do you find the balance between professional and personal?
You’re in luck; Charity Cards is here to help! We’ve compiled a list of some of our favourite holiday greeting card messages you can use in your corporate holiday cards.
Popular Christmas Card Messages
When writing your holiday card message, keep in mind the diverse group of people who may be receiving your card. Not everyone celebrates the same holiday as you. Here are some nice (and safe) examples of holiday card messages.
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season
- Happy Holiday! Enjoy the spirit of the season!
- In this most magical of seasons, may you find peace, love and much happiness.
- Warm thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very Happy New Year
- Wishing you a cheerful holiday season
- May your holiday season be all wrapped up with cheer and filled with celebration for the New Year
- With sincere appreciation for your hard work and good will, we wish you all the joys of this holiday season
- Best wishes for a happy holiday seasons and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year
- We want to say thank you for your business and happy holiday
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year
- Wishing you the gift of good cheer this holiday season
- Warm holiday wishes
Corporate holiday cards are a fun and appreciated end of the year gesture. You can get personal, or you can go in a more general “wishing you well” direction. Feel free to use any of these holiday card messages in your corporate holiday cards. Get started on your holiday cards here .